Vif BV250 4/4 advanced handmade violin with perfect sound production is popular series for students and music teachers. It always performs with a remarkable sound and visual beauty.
Vif is a brand, equaling to high quality violins, registered in U.S.A.
What Makes Our Violin Different?
* Perfect Sound Production:
Adopt excellent sound production, copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721, for best melodious treble and rich bass.
* High Quality Materials:
Vivid growth ring lines fully show the A grade 4 years Spruce top and 4 years Maple back. Nothing but superior wood optimizes sound production.
* Gorgeous Technique:
Standard ebony Fingerboard for the best effective string length and perfect finger position.
Bridge with accurate radian for precisely playing each string.
Delicate Scroll shows maker’s wonderful sculpture technique.
More than 12 times Brushing lacquer for elegant appearance.
Tuned and set up before shipped, ready to use
* Brand: Vif
* 100% hand made 4/4 advanced violin
* Top: well air-dried 4 years Spruce
* Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 4 years Maple
* Rib: well air-dried 4 years Maple
* Pegs: ebony
* Fingerboard: solid ebony
* Tailpiece: solid ebony
* Chin Rest: solid ebony
* Bridge: solid wood
* Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair
* Overall Length: 23-1/2in.
* Fingerboard Length: 10-3/4in.
* 1x Vif Advanced Violin
* 1x Vif Bow
* 1x Vif Rosin
* 1x Rectangular Case with Strap
* Please kindly know that the back of neck is not painted due to the design, the color and growth ring lines of each violin will be slightly different due to handmade procedure.Vif BV250 4/4 advanced handmade violin with perfect sound production is populor series for students and music teachers, which is copy of Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno 1721
100% hand made 4/4 advanced violin
Top: well air-dried 4 years Spruce, Back: 2 pieces well air-dried 4 years Maple
Bow: brazil wood with horsetail hair
Overall Length: 23-1/2in., Fingerboard Length: 10-3/4in.